Pipes Hose and Fittings
AQUATECH provides a wide range of accessories to support pumping systems. We offer a variety of hose, pipes, fittings and manifolds to cater to header, suction and discharge pumping systems requirements, as well as automated pump controls, variable frequency devices, alarm systems and flow meters. Other equipment includes:
• Prime Guard Controller
• Quality Hose Types
• HDPE piping
• Bauer style Piping/Fittings
• Temporary Road Ramps
• Sewage Plugs
• Suction/Discharge Manifolds
• Quick Connect
Prime Guard Controller
• Manual or automatic starting capability
• Available as an option for diesel-driven pumps
• High-performance, state-of-the-art, touch-sensing digital controller
• The pump will stop/start automatically with no operator intervention required
• Level censor that consists of a solid state pressure transducer
• Variable RPM enhances fuel efficiency and prevents water hammer
• Reliable level of control in tight conditions
Quality Hose Types
AQUATECH recognizes that the integrity of the job relies largely upon the reliability of the hose. We use quality hose materials on suction and discharge and employ several types in various installations. Selecting the correct hose for the job, along with the correct joint configuration, is crucial. Whether it is a high pressure requirement or a simple discharge hose, AQUATECH will always recommend the appropriate hose type.
High-Density Polyethylene Pipe (HDPE) is an extremely durable and reliable piping system that’s best utilized when dealing with health-threatening fluids such as wastewater and contaminated materials. This piping is leak-resistant and comes in many different sizes and schedules. Unlike the Bauer or Quick Connect-style piping, HDPE piping is flexible and able to gently bend around large corners, thereby decreasing the friction loss caused by elbows and bends.
Bauer Style Galvanized Piping
Galvanized piping with an o-ring gasket is the most reliable temporary piping joint. Bauer style fittings come in a wide variety of configurations to suit specific site needs. Bauer joints allow some flexibility while still providing a reliable joint and can be quickly connected with minimal or no equipment support. AQUATECH carries 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8” and 12” piping and fittings.
Temporary Road Ramps
• For use with 4", 6", 8", 12" and 18" pipelines. Passable vehicle width of 12' (3.7 m)
• Temporary road crossing for low-traffic industrial, commercial and residential areas
No matter the size of the sewer AQUATECH can supply the proper sewage plug to perform jobs of all sizes.
AQUATECH supplies various bypass pumping manifolds in several sizes. The manifolds allow for easier connection to multiple pumping discharges or suction lines.