Aug 02, 2013 - Published in Newsletter
Our HDPE Services Create a Sustainable Solution for All Infrastructures
High Density Polyethylene Pipe is in demand because of its many benefits and ability to be used in a variety of different projects.
Since HDPE Pipe has no joints, it has become a successful solution in creating a pipeline infrastructure that is conscience of the surrounding areas and natural resources. Aquatech understands how rapidly the need for HDPE Pipe is growing and that it is the preferred material for various applications. Providing full turn-key services is what we pride ourselves on and by being a part of every aspect of a project from design to installation and operation, that commitment to quality pumping solutions allows Aquatech to keep up with the ever-changing face of the industry.
HDPE Pipe benefits include:
- Leak Proof
- Light weight
- Environmentally Friendly
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Cost Effective
- Trenchless Construction
- High Flow Capacity
- Ease of Installation
- Slurry Line
- Industrial and Chemical Work
- Submerged Pipelines
- Water Supply
- Sewage and Wastewater
- Gas Distribution
Recent News Posts
- 30/08/16 - Our HDPE Services Create a Sustainable Solution for All Infrastructures ... Read More
- 02/08/13 - Aquatech Emergency Response Services Provide You With Peace of Mind, 24 Hours a Day, 7... Read More
- 02/08/13 - Aquatech Installs A Successful Temporary Sanitary Force Main Bypass... Read More
- 02/08/13 - Aquatech's pumping system securely transfers a corrosive effluent at WWTP: Why It Worked... Read More
- Press releases
- Keep Building Knowledge of Environmental Regulation...
- Aquatech Dewatering expands services into Newfoundland and Labrador...
- Aquatech Dewatering Opens New Branch In Sudbury, Ontario...
- Stormwater Bypass and Treatment Project Protects Sensitive Cold...
- Organic Pumping and Treatment Solution...
- Aquatech Team Springs to Action...
- Aquatech, Supporting the Growth of Industry...
- Aquatech Answers Call from Environmental Agencies to Support...