Sales Administrator (Maple Branch)
Job Location: Maple Branch
Get Pumped About Your Career!
An exciting opportunity is waiting for you at Ontario’s fastest growing dewatering solutions provider. Aquatech, a recognized leader in the supply (Sale/Rental/Turn-Key) of specialized Pumps, Dewatering Systems, Dredging Equipment, HDPE Pipe Fusing and all related equipment and services for construction, quarries and mines, municipal and industrial sectors of the industry, is looking for the best and most dedicated individuals to join its team of professionals.
If you are someone that believes you are or can be amongst the best at what you do, and can achieve more than you have if you were part of an organization that fully stocks, supports and delivers engineered dewatering solutions and pumping equipment and services, then come join the Aquatech team!
The Sales Administrator is a member of the Pump and Power Team who is responsible for expanding the sale and rental of AQUATECH’s pumping fleet by supporting the Project Managers and Operations Team. The Sales Administrator is responsible for providing superior customer service to external clients in an efficient and timely manner. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible to act as a backup for other administrators and take on other miscellaneous administrative projects as they arise.
- Primary focus is to ensure proper document flow in addition to being the "check and balance" system in ensuring that the paperwork is filled out as required in order for final invoicing to be facilitated;
- Communicate on a daily and regular basis with the project managers and operations team;
- Prepare quotations, delivery and return slips, work orders and invoicing;
- Track delivery and return dates of rental equipment;
- Communicate and coordinate with customers in a professional and timely manner to ensure superior customer service;
- Monthly Sales Reporting;
- Provide other administrative support as required
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Attention to detail - Strong organizational and computer skills (knowledge of a rental/sales management software an asset);
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and time management skills;
- 3 - 5 years experience in a fast paced customer service environment with an ability to understand processes and procedures a must;
- Certificate/diploma in administration an asset;
- Knowledge of sales and rental services an asset
If you are a self-motivated, talented individual who wants to join an exciting new team and are ready to contribute, develop and be challenged in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment, please send your resume to:
AQUATECH - HR Department
**Please include the position title on all correspondence and on the subject line of all emails.
Contact InformationHR Department
If you’d like us to send along an electronic or printed copy of our brochure, please click here and complete the request form.